They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Circular Despair


I'm going to hold my stained pillow again tonight. And I'm going to pray that God takes me away from this.

And he won't and I will wake up and repeat for all eternity.

I'm going to hear that beautiful song again. And I'm going to pray that it stops. Because it's a lie.

And it won't and it will hurt me freshly on a wound that was only healed to be hurt again.

I'm going to imagine the words that my friends would say to cheer me up. And I'm going to remember I don't have friends like that.

And I don't. And I never will. Because no one truly cares.

I'm going to believe that somewhere there is a better place. But there's not and I know that too.

And I'm going to hold my stained pillow and wish for God to take me away from this.

Comments

  1. Hi..what happened my friend.
    I feel a kind frustration when go through words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's harder to forget who I am. Sometimes I see the sky and sometimes I see the bars that hold me from it.

      Delete
  2. LOL. This is a normal human perception ,a dimension of mind.You should do both..
    Vastness of sky is wonderful to see...but bars are the reality.
    Even in that reality,sky retain there !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews