They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The Game


You dare tell me about a personal relationship with God! Me?! A personal relationship with God! You who have only the one word to describe the most powerful entity in any reality?

I call him Leslie, Bruce, York, Sayana, Tina, Michael, Mom, Dad, Brother, Lover, Child, Flower, Baby, Shenee's fault, Shenee. I call him by more names than I have tongues to speak! And you would tell me of how to have a relationship with him? In your blinded view of this reality you would dare to speak your fenced in knowledge of something that is all at once the fence and everything beyond and everything within?

James.

You would speak your knowledge of something no mere mortal has the ability to speak with the tongue that he himself has given us? By the mere fact of me touching upon his many names I am elevated and risen!

James!

I begin to feel the power and majesty and abilities that the mere attempt of knowing something as simple as his name brings upon me! The self righteous arrogance!

James!, Shut up.

But she started it!

Yeah yeah I know. I was there. But please, be quite.

But.... I was only..... I mean....

Look, are you going to behave long enough to play spades with us tonight? I only ask because Robin Williams said he'd love filling in if you couldn't control yourself long enough to be in the game.

It's not fair. She's on my list! Damn it!, oops sorry.

Isn't that the same list that I'm on too?

Are you still holding that over my head? Okay I'll play.

If you promise to behave I have a surprise for you. Lucifer can't make it tonight he's preparing for congressional hearings tomorrow. So tonight I thought I would ask your 11th grade creative writing teacher to join in.

Mr. Mulqueen? He's not dead yet? I don't think... You know he's just going to sit there and critique everything I've written.

No, he's not dead but then again as much as you think you are, you're not either.

You know what...... nevermind. Hey do you think Jesus would mind if I took Robin as a partner tonight instead of him? I think I need somebody crazier than me at the table if I'm going to have to be across from you and Mulqueen. Besides you and Jesus cheat.

James there is always something to learn. Did you figure out what?

I'm still trying God. I'm still trying. Now if I can only get you to stop stacking the deck, life would be good.

Bless you son.

Comments

  1. Very creative, I enjoyed this very much. It both frightens and
    pleases me at the same time. And that ends up leading to some personanal confusion. It frightens me because of the ease of flow of the multiple conversations you so easily show that go on in that brainpan. Yet that is exactly what pleases me, because that comes from the voices and now I know that I am not alone on this planet. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all comes down to listening to the god that comes out of everyone's mouth. Because as sure as the Rock of Gibraltar exist there's a little bit of God in all of us. We just have to hear the words he chooses to say and know what they are.

      Delete


    2. Word For James Ray
      from God the Father............

      Soon you will rejoice in the great thing that I have done for you, says the Lord.
      Your trials and adversities have prepared you and refined you and enlarged your capacity to receive. Do not rebuff the giver when he comes for he comes soon and he has something especially for you that you do not expect. But it will be from God. Refuse it not for there is a blessing in it..........

      Poem to You James From God

      I love you in your trials
      And I love you in your joy
      I love the man you've grown to be
      While still the little boy.

      I've watched you in your sorrows
      I've held you in your pain
      I've been there in the desert bare
      And in the pouring rain.

      I hold no good thing back from you
      And never do I hurt
      You hurt yourself by unbelief
      And miscalculate your worth.

      Your children I hold in My hands
      Do not think I do not see
      How much they mean to their father
      Like you mean much to Me.

      You are My son, my precious son
      And of you I am so proud
      Just listen closely and you will hear
      Me in the loudest crowd.

      I speak to you in special ways
      That others do not understand
      Because you have a child's sweet heart
      And yet a full grown man.

      I've called you to in training be
      For a warrior still you walk
      You carry weapons of love and war
      In the very words you talk.

      You cannot see yourself so clear
      Or see the things I see
      You see a pile of broken limbs
      While I see a towering tree.

      Don't think this message strange, my son
      I've waited long to give
      A poem to you through a poet's hands
      To say, Go out and Live!

      I gave you the gift of writing
      The poetry I sent
      So you would feel Me in your pen
      Every where you went.

      To give a gift of beauty.
      Of rhyme and song and prose
      To the sad of heart and low of spirit
      Your words bloom like a rose.

      So give it out and you'll get back
      This gift you got for free
      I've put great things inside of you
      For you bring joy to Me.

      from God thru the hands of Voo, the scribe
      March 4, 2019
      8:57 p.m.

      Delete
    3. No one knew that you had anything to do with this until you said so. That way any questions you could have directed to me privately. But you didn't get it again. Read the replies. Read other interactions I have with people. I always ask for clarification. And if I get something wrong I always apologize. And I use no names in my writings because I do not need put anyone on blast. If someone reads what I write and sees them self in it they usually message me and ask. And if the answer is yes they either agree or don't. I either end up having to apologize or we both come to an understanding and we grow or we don't. But I do not want to argue. And I do not want to fight. My feelings were hurt by something you did. Rather than understand why you chose to take offense without understanding. That is your choice. You've made it public I answered on G+.

      Delete
  2. ��
    My name also there..
    Bless you my son������������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm always reminded to seek true meaning anytime we talk

      Delete
  3. Oops. ...
    Instead of emojees I put questions mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. emojees doesn't work in blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews