They like me! Oh no, they like me....

YOU

Do you know what it's like to lose you? Of course you don't. In this world of self gratification selfishness an overrated self-importance why would you ever be aware of what it's like to lose you.

I once had to lose someone. I knew what it was I was going to lose but I felt it was best. But I also knew what they were losing in me. It broke my heart to know that they were losing something they cared so much about. I tried to be as gentle as possible. I had to be, they cared so much about me.
~~~~



Do you know what it's like to lose you? Do you know how important you are? On your surface you're shallow, not too bright, not the best looking, not the top prize. But inside did you know that you are solid gold? That there's a value that can't be described. It can't be marginalized or reproduced. It is truly a substance of unique value. Do you know what it's like to lose that? Of course you don't. You're oblivious to what it's like to lose you.

Do you know what it's like to lose you as a friend? Of course not. You don't even know what you are. You never knew what you offered. You never truly knew your worth. You never understood how uplifting just the sound of your voice could be. Quite frankly if it wasn't for you I would find no reason not to hate you. Isn't it lucky for you that you're you? Such a shame that you don't know that.

Do you know how important you are to a family? Probably not. You watch other people's families too much. You envy there roles as though they were the only ones that mattered. Did you ever think that what you do is unique? And probably doesn't look like what you're looking at when you look at yourself? Or that what you do can't look like what they do? Of course not. Then you would see yourself as I do. Heaven forbid.


Do you know how aimless life seems to be without you in some roll in it? God no. How could you. You're far too self-absorbed to realize that more people need you than you. It's so infuriating that God would put so much into you and you wouldn't even know it. People are truly dying inside. Freaking out for just a mere piece of what you are, for what you can offer them. And here you are not knowing what it is to have you. Really unbelievable how you sit oblivious on a diamond mine, trying to find a silver mine.

You probably don't understand anything about you. Anything about what I'm talking about, do you? You take what you are for granted. You take as though you don't already have everything. So how could you possibly know how it feels to lose you? You never knew what to do with you anyway. So why should I be surprised that you don't know what it's like to live without you. You know, come to think of it I've never heard you say how wonderful you are. Not even once. Go ahead, just once, say it! You know what? I don't think you can do it.

You know what? Don't take this the wrong way, because you're wonderful. But between me and you, You suck!

~~~~



Who am I talking about? Could it be you? I'm not sure. Have I ever heard you say how wonderful you are to me? If not, food for thought. LOL P.S. This includes you guys too.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews