They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Reluctant love



The love of your heart warms me in the deepest snow. The yearning I feel surpasses gravity. The light of your eyes illuminates even a black hole. The electricity of your touch powers even a City full of Lights. The scent of your breath......

Oh my God I'm going to be sick! Can we be honest here for a second? Your a woman, at times you suck to high hell! Quite frankly I think I spend more time teaching you than I ever did learning anything from you. Your family is horrendous. Your clothing style is questionable. And how you got a driver's license I will never know!

God damn it! Then why do I love you soo much? Why can't I stop aching to see your next horrendous outfit? Why do I strive to make your family proud? Why do I continuously want you to show me things? And why for all the love of tea in England do I ever let you drive? Well at least I'm not rhyming....

Roses are red violets are blue son of a bitch she's got me doing that too!

Look, let's be reasonable. I'm a pretty decent guy. You're pretty decent woman. Can't two pretty decent people just get together? Stop batting your eyes at me you know that doesn't work through your glasses. Stop that! I mean it! Now you see that's what I'm talkin about! You don't fight fair! I'm going to go to the bathroom to compose myself and when I come back you keep those looks to yourself Miss....

Now where was I? Ah, I remember...

Every breeze that blows air speaks your name. Every creature that walks knows you as mother Earth. Your poise and grace are breathtaking.

Dammit, dammit, dammit! That is not what I was trying to say! Don't sit so close to me, you know I can't think when you do that! And turn on the air conditioner I'm burning up in here! Look here, I'm the man in this operation! Not some sniveling lovesick weasel! You don't look comfortable let me get you some pillows to sit on. What the hell am I doing! What the hell are you doing? It's God isn't it?! Him and the fates are at it again! I'm surrounded. I give up, I Surrender. Be gentle.

Everyday with you is equal to 1000 in Paradise. Let me bring you all of me to remake in any fashion you desire. Let my name pour from your lips like the water from the Fountain of Youth and forever be in useful favor of you. God has commanded, the fates have ensured. It is left to you to accept the service of this lovesick weasel.

Now, please excuse me while I throw up....


Comments

  1. Lmao! Yes! Love sick! That covers it all lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??? This is a poem. If I write about space travel I'm not in space. Just dreaming about it. Poetry is metaphorical for the most part. Or completely made up for the others.

    Thanks for the compliment but it is misspoken at best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. You know you never did give me your opinion of Mars 2 and 3.

      Delete
  4. ok friend. .I can...Sometimes busy with many things. Can't get time to read whole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews