They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Midnight Rider



Midnight Rider with lights too bright. Loaded out of Albuquerque with time always tight. Down empty roads with bugs always in sight. That's where you'll always find the Midnight Rider with lights too Bright.

Albuquerque to El Paso, then El Paso and back. Down empty roads like empty brains that's a fact. Traveling roads much like traveling life. Some roads busy. Some full of strife. I chose this empty road with bugs always in sight. Just a Midnight Rider with lights too Bright.

Could be a good thing, maybe not. Driving all night eyes bloodshot. Bills get paid, so money is made. Witty words written in so many ways. Too smart for my own good, should have stayed in the hood. Just another bad road that would have done me no good.

Phantom Texter, Black Man in Truck, or just call me Sergeant I got that kind of luck. But I'm always rising, doing better, still in the fight. Just a Midnight Rider with lights too Bright

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews