They like me! Oh no, they like me....

He is Cayde-6 and he loves a Chicken.

My dreamer has still not dreamed me a happier reality. But I endeavor to create better. Maybe something giggley ridiculous will garner my dreamers attention and spark a better creativity....


For the Glory, for Justice, for the Cause, for the Chicken!



Cayde Loves his chicken. And not just for the nuggets. Not just for the boneless wings. No Cayde loves his chicken. But does his chicken love him? Now that's a feather of another story.

Quartered or fried, Cordon bleu French-fried. Barbecued or Skewed, Fileted and layed, oh how he loves her. He would never betray her. From her cheekless beak to her three toed feet. You might think her only fit to eat. Never to your parents for which to meet.

Cayde loves her more than most. Even the grand gifts given on Valentine for which he'd never boast. Most precious one. Cluck cluck haha most fun. He could never love another one. Most cherished one in life and deed. No better chick, not one to pick.

Cayde would dive to ocean deep. Just to have her beak laid to his cheek. What have you to compare to that? A garden snake or vampire bat? Oh come now, you point to a human girl? How can she compare? To his love, the Chicken such a pearl!

In his hands she'll sit and pluck. No betrayal, no lies just cluck, cluck. On feathered breast for which to rest. Unflinching eyes with no sign of despise. No hand to take. But feathered wings of majestic grace!

No woman's soul could be so true. Are you a woman? Do you think It's you? Could you ever be tried and true? Could, would, Cayde love even you? Maybe yes, maybe no. Only the fates would tell but they never show.

Cayde-6 loves. Loves his Chicken soo. Of much more I'll never know. For destiny is never that kind to ones who love as so. He died, deep fried. With no Chicken by his side.

Comments

  1. I feel like I just entered and exited the Twilight Zone!!!! lol
    Whatever you're on, may I have some??? 🤡🙃😨 what a love story!
    I never knew chickens had that kind of emotional depths!!!! sob sob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews