They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Annual Shredding Day

I found out today that my bank is having their annual Shredding Day.

I have to assume that they have industrial quality shredders. Should I gather up my dignity and give it the complete shredding job That has already begun? Or maybe load up my self-worth? God knows it keeps popping back up. With an industrial quality shredder I could finally tackle that nasty ego. Home units just don't have the teeth to bite into that one.

Of course Society has done their level best to do the free shredding of my identity, my heritage, And my place in the community. And my closest contacts have done a wonderful job disintegrating my expectations. Then there's always reality. Which does quite an admirable job of shredding my dreams and goals. My faith has done an outstanding job totally destroying any of my more debaucherous thoughts and impulses.

So I think the bank's ideal of an annual Shredding Day is a marvelous idea! an annual day to gather together any remnant hopes and ambitions, dreams, or any other of those pesky little things that make up yourself. Yes!, I think I'll gather up whatever's left and take it down there. Not to worry. It's not like I have all that much left. I won't be calling on anyone to back the truck up and help me load it up. I mean after all I shred my money I might as well give them everything else that's left.

Huzzah! The annual shredding day is here today hoora, hooray it's Shredding Day today!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. A shredding we will go. A shredding we will go. Hi ho I'll shred my toes, a shredding we will go!!!

      Delete
    2. Now is that haha funny? Or just funny looking?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews