They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Not a 300 too soon!!

I'm not in the mood to sell my soul for 300. But this is 300. So what will I sell my soul for?
~~~~~~~


Not the place where I signed the papers. Not the place where they banged the gavel. But the place where it was laid to rest. Never one to bring flowers to the site. But always one to bring my soul.

I loved the way you loved me. Was it that long ago? Was it that hard to believe?
I loved the way it felt to need. Never hard to concede. Always a river of blood to bleed.
I loved the way I felt freed. One less death to a mortal. Never an end to an immortal.

I loved the way you loved me.
You lived in her. You embodied her. But you couldn't stay in that vessel. You left me too soon. I never got to say goodbye. Which is why I come back to this site time after time. Hoping that there's something of your presents still left, something I can say goodbye to.

Love is not the person. It is the you that lives in the person. And I loved the way you loved me. I rest my head on your site and flashes of our time flow through my mind. Cinematic flashes of joy, Angelic moments of storm clouds parting.

You are Immortal. I can't let you go. But will you ever come back? Was it the vessels you chose? Was it me? On 300 I come to this site to be closer to where you left it. The last place my soul ever saw you. And I remember how I loved the way you loved me.

So playful my love. My love, I love thee. Owing to the fact that I do not fail, don't fail me. Come back before my light grows dim. Come back in stronger vessel to start again. Come back in bare essence that we may dance again. I still hear your laughter echo through the plains. I still hear your voice parting the rains. I loved the way you loved me come back for what remains.

I think I've come full circle. But full circle around what? I can smile when none touches me. I can laugh with no joke on my lips. I can stand in the strongest wind. I can remember love. I remember I loved the way you loved me.

How many times have I brought my soul to this place? With or without vessel I will not leave you. Our souls are immortal. I bring mine to you. He will not forget you. I will not leave you. Come back to us.
I loved the way you loved me.
~~~~~~~

I guess I was willing to sell my soul for 300 after all......

Comments

  1. "And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains" hauntingly beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so echoes the sound of silence. Hear my words that I might teach you. Take my arm that I might reach you.

      But my words like silent raindrops fall never to reach any of y'all.

      Delete
  2. Ta ta ta ta, 🥳🥳🎂🍨🍾

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was little late to the party, I'm glad I was here for your 300!! 😊🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have a clue. Not one clue. lol

    (seriously....I don't have a clue)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To what this is about!!!!! Clueless!!!
      I didn't get my invitation to join the Club of the 300, evidently
      *grin.........................clueless

      Delete
    2. LOL.
      This is my 300th writing on this site.
      There are four people in a couple. On both individuals. The person and the love that lives in that person.

      From me and the love that lives in me. I was calling out to the love that lived in my ex-wife. In the hope that it would find someone else to live in and come back to me. I needed it to know That neither me nor my love has forgotten it. If such a thing is possible for it not to wander and think that it's been forgotten just because of her decision.

      I sold my soul on this 300 writing to send that out into the void hoping that that love is out there somewhere reading it.

      Delete
  5. well now. Thanks for clarifying !!! I can die happy now.....ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews