They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Cake Monster

Original post 5/13/17

This is for my grandson. Who told his mother, "I am a Cake Monster. But because you touched my heart I have a hole."
4 year old’s who knew?
~~~~~~~~~~
I will have words with you mother, but do not touch my frosting! Ruling over this house has made me thirsty for offerings.

About this new upstart. Charles I think you call him. Brother you say he is to me. I will not budge, I will not adore him. I may hold his bottle, play, and wave as such. As house Cake Monster I can do that much.

In my reign I cannot share rule. Look at that face all he does is drool. The older one, Victor, now he knows his place. He leaves me alone now you, you feed my face!

Stuff it with candies, pizza and pie. But bring it quick, or I'll cry! Throw in a Happy Meal, my lost left shoe, and some broccoli too. For I am a Cake Monster with a hole. What else am I to do?

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews