They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Angel of 37 steps



I once knew an Angel of 37 steps. She saw me every day. And she's never failed to bless the lives of all in her 37 steps.

I saw her every day. She was beautiful in her way. And never a wail or cry as her 37 steps went by.

Then one day she said to me as her steps counted down to 3. Why have I felt no joy for you? No glee?

I looked at her and thought truly hard through steps count 2 and 1. My darling Angel your blessings shun. Because on every step you grace to date, I'm always step 38.

~~~~~~~~~~

From the 1st of days til the end of days. One step short is where I stays...


Comments

  1. Unfortunately, I know how that feels. Great analogy, the depth is almost depressing. Love you dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How were her blessings shunned, if she never failed to bless all the lives in her steps? If you were 38 but she saw you in her 37 then she did bless you. She blessed you in ways that you cannot see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews