They like me! Oh no, they like me....

A way to be happy

I really don't care about power. I really like having control over my own destiny. I don't care about control of money, power, or people, for the sake of control. ~ Tyler Alexander Vernon, The Hot Gate. 

The cliche thing to say is that all the money in the world can't buy happiness. Deep down we all know that's not true. It may not be the only way but it is a way. 

They call on you. You arrive to fill your purpose. You bask in the knowledge that your service rings completion. You are needed.You are validated.You're soul is fulfilled from the purpose that you serve. At the end of your day you sit in repose and think, I have done something today.
Destiny fulfilled you are happy. 

You call upon the land. It provides within your reach everything you need.You mold yourself to nature and nature embraces you. Upon the first kiss of morning's light you are part of the cycle. So too at the end, meeting every challenge you sit and think, I am part of something today.
Destiny fulfilled you are happy. 

You didn't know-it-all your life. But when you met her you knew that your every moment was bringing you to this. Not incomplete but a complete new thing. Something indescribable. Something incredibly warm and welcoming. Something you could never see yourself without. Complete alone. Undefeatable together. At the end of your day you sit and think, with us together we are unbeatable today.
Destiny fulfilled you are happy. 

Your ancestors are a shining line going backwards in time. Your progeny is a shining line going forwards in time. You sit at the head of your table and know that with each succession perfection is edged closer and closer. Each generation bringing new traits into the tree of life. The world will benefit from your tree. The branches will grow strong. At the end of your day you will sit and think, I have been a good shepherd my line will be remembered today.
Destiny fulfilled you are happy. 

You are an artist. Your every dream and wimsey is turned into a new creation. You dance, you play, you perform. And the thoughts through your head are brought to life. You bring thought to some and hope to others. You bring comfort to lovers and fear to evil. With your life played out on a stage for all to see. To bring voice to what only you know needs to be voiced. So at the end of your day you sit and think, I have brought light to the darkness for all to see today.
Destiny fulfilled you are happy. 

You are powerful, rich. Long ago loss to you the meaning of struggle. The meaning of without. Long ago given up restraint of tongue. Denial of flesh. Known to you that almost all wish for your place. Controled by you all who sit in this place. Known to you all below know little of attaining this place. Known to you the people below fight for you in this place. The people below service for you in this place. The people below dance and entertain for you in this place. So at the end of your day you sit and think, I serve a purpose to allow them to serve me today. 
Destiny fulfilled you are happy. 

Money is not "the" way to happiness. But it is "a" way to happiness.
~~~~~~ 

I know why I thought this. I don't know why I typed it. But tis the winter of my discontent so truly who knows why I type anything anymore...

 But I think this is the best I can do for now. 
Merry Christmas denizens of 2020


Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews