They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Confessions of a serial tea drinker


I fit the profile. I've written about it. I've planned it out. How long before they come for me? 

Undoubtedly somebody needs to stop me. But no one will. How many innocents will be hurt? What a joke! There are no innocents. 

I could go back in time and find a moment where I made the turn. I would have to blame Tonya. It was with her that things went South. When I was plagued with the desire that would taunt me until the end. I had it! I tasted it! And no matter how much I wanted it again, and again. But no one cares. They never care. And Tonya is just a destroyer. 

So I sit here in my truck, brooding, bitter, longing, desperate, for just a taste. Such a small thing... I fit the profile. I've written about it. I've mapped out plans. No one cares and no one will come to help. How long before they come for me? 

Starbucks is right down the street. And they sell it. Chi tea. How long before they come for me?....

Comments

  1. I think I have a number to a person that can help...jk

    My name is Nat and I'm a tea addict...
    Maybe we need to start a tea anonymous group?
    Lol I'm just not going to stop, I just want a group to talk about tea 🙃

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it that good? Is it that good?! I don't even know you anymore!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

    3. There is heaven but your tongue isn't ready.

      There is divine but your mind would only opine

      There is sweet but then you would lose your feet

      Oh, there are words. But not in your language

      I could show you but it would be moves in the 4th dimension

      Let's try. It's like paying your bills.
      Like crossing a river without ever getting wet. Like an exhale without an inhale. Like an Internet with no Facebook.Like saying too much but never starting to speak.

      No, none of that works. I give up.

      Taste just like chicken. Lol

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Lol I have a personal commitment that if someone is brave enough to leave a comment I should be brave enough to think of something original to say back.
      Except for my daughter, she's got cooties.

      Delete
  3. Her cooties range more like a Box of chocolates. You never know which one you're going to get. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews