They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Elementary my Dear


I listen to a lot of classic Radio on my midnight drives. It's now time for me to rise from my crypt to start my boulder push up hill. One of my minor thoughts ran to me and begged me to voice this. It seems it's a fan of the classic Sherlock Holmes. So grab your cap, your pipe, and your microscope. We have much work and we must be about it!
~~~~

Skullduggery is afoot. On this mission I suggest you bring your predecessors. For want of a better partner there be no better one. But he long gone, now married much fun. So if I no Watson I'd have his gun.

Creeping in and out the mysteries of man. No better Detective I am what I am. Most logical conclusions I find in most times. Quick resolutions straight from my mind. Butler or maid which one did the deed? Not always so simple. Follow the clues where they lead.

Irene Adler quite a particular and fascinating character. Plots and plans to steal my heart, quite spectacular. But she makes no plans, no mental knots. But against all reason my God is she hot!

But the game is afoot! So let's not tarry. Malevolent mischief abounds in and under foot. Steamy intrigue and shady dark corners. Murdered bodies all around to warn us. The jewels are missing, of course they are. A cabal of thieves we must find where they are! A plot that travels to the National levels. I must have clues, there are several. 

God Save the Queen! And yes I'd do for her. This one twists the knife. May need of sacrifice. Intrigue so thick, the murderers in this room. A plot so deep it spells Doom! 

As I suspected...
Hello, Dr. Moriarty I presume.

Comments

  1. I have always loved Sherlock Holmes but I am crazy about the new one, the Cumberbatch Sherlock on PBS and BBC. And I adore Dr Watson. He steals the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was also one of my favorites but I guess you know by now there won't be any more seasons. I listen to a lot of the classic Radio Sherlock Holmes. And Benedict and Robert Downey jr. Both do outstanding for trails. And both Watson's are extremely good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews