They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Three points off the starboard bow


Three points off the starboard bow and up, brightest star dead ahead. That's where I am. That's where I'm going. That's where they wait for me. 

My hands and my arms are empty. My sight is lonely save for that bright star. My lungs breathe stale air. And tongue taste spiceless food. My voice falls away from me never to return.

My ship sails. My canvas is set to the braces and unfurled. I cast off all lines. Off to starboard. Three points if you will. The bright star dead ahead. My star. My heart. My smile. My soul. They're all there. My home....

Comments

  1. amazing write here! I get so immersed in your writes. I feel them so deeply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if it's only in my mind my home is truly a beautiful place. I hope to get it back someday.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews