They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Yin and Yang

I am not some prize to be won. I am not some cherished blessing to be worshipped. I am not a reward for good and faithful servant. I am not the battle cry. Nor am I the urgency of the quest, the succeed or all is lost. Not the last words on lips to make gentle a passing. I am not you.

I am a contestant with prize to win. I am a worshipper of blessings. I am a good and faithful servant to be rewarded. I am the yeller of the Battle Cry! I undertake the urgent quest. I carry the knowledge to succeed, to avoid the loss. I utter the last words as I pass gently. I am the only one I can be.

I was born to and built for my role. You have never understood nor accepted yours. I've always known the difference. I've never before felt the shame of knowing the difference. Nor the loneliness of knowing the difference. The doubt of knowing the difference. Until now.

A stoic and steady defender. A loving and caring creator. Two, useful in their own personas. But combined a force. A dependable rock. A burdenless free spirit. Functional apart, indistinguishable together. 

Whispered word or word that is whispered. After all what is love without the reason to say it? What is passion without the reason to have it? The fire without the match to light it.

The only loser can be the one who knows what was lost. Ignorance is bliss and a blind man can only be told about the color in his world. How does a loser lose the memory of the difference? 
How does Yin forget Yang...

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews