They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Gone to the End


All things come to an end. No matter how or when they start. They all come to an end. All sorrow has an ending but not always a happy one. Who determines the end? The end is a power given to many. And too many are ignorant of their part in the end.

So many ends begin the starts. So many starts begin at the end, that if I look back on all that I've started, would that be how it began to end? One more time around. How do I start? What must I promise? What must I pledge, to ensure a new beginning?

Nothing ends like in the movies. And rarely do you get a new start. Someone else holds my old beginning. This is the longest end. What sort of start am I worthy to begin? Or is it someone, somewhere, sometime else that waits for me to end?

Every year on the day of my birth I ponder on my end. It seems to always be how I start. So why should it end now? This time seems different. Not new, just different. Is this the fresh start so many people quest for? Should I dare for an end to my depression?

Round and round it starts and where it ends few give their hearts. Does it end in darkness or an opening of light? Fear of the answer is what holds us tight. Or makes us scream in the middle of the night.

Who has the power of my start or end? Yet another birthday yet I ask again. Where do I begin? What do I do to start? How should I end? Am I the tale? Or am I just the tail end?
~~~~~~~

It's a famous saying to say 
"I was born alone and I'll die alone."
Virtually no one is born to start alone. After all your mother is there. But you can die at the end alone. And the feat is never celebrated. 

It's to that end I think I shall take a sabbatical. As I can be seen most days and nights talking into a phone writing pieces that are better suited for a tombstone than for a life.

I think I shall sail a circular sea. Until my path brings me back to thee...

Comments

  1. Don't disappear this time after birthday from platform.
    Last year you came back after one month.
    Ha...ha...Enjoy your day friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't disappear this time after birthday from platform.
    Last year you came back after one month.
    Ha...ha...Enjoy your day friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always, thank you for your kind words. And I make no promises. But all the world is a stage and sometimes you have to get off of it.

      Delete
  3. Hi friend. .
    ok..But whatever it will be enjoy your day.
    Have a lot of fun.
    Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayana, you are very much my best supporter. If it's not too much trouble to ask where are you from City & Country? I would like very much to Google it and read about it, as part of my soul searching sabbatical.

      Delete
  4. LOL!I had already told it.
    You got only one best supporter here because you were not willing to come to our friends new platform after google+..
    If you want to search, you can,if I say..But I am like a strange personality in my place..
    By reading about that place,you will never get how Sayana is moulded. ..Because I never bound to any place,age,time,
    geography, traditions,religion ,nationality or ideologies. .in my thoughts even from childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember in Google Plus you and Tina. You really are the only two that I ever knew from that region. I remember you sre separated by a few hundred miles. And as much as we like to say that we're not molded by our geography that isn't really true. And as much as we're creatures of this planet, we are still creatures. As for not going to a new G+, the Sheep will always play in the Wolf's Den. And they will always have the same end. Sorry I no longer want to be food for the wolves. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Hi friend. .
    I am from south India
    30 yr old..tutor by profession.
    mother of one..wife of one..daughter of mamma and pappa..
    innocent citizen..
    Pay tax clearly. .
    Vote only for NOTA.
    Believe in my own abilities and disabilities.
    Eat more than calorie requirement..but less fat food.
    Don't like sound pollution. .
    nothing as interested areas.
    Loll...This one my resume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was beautifully poetic. I will go look and read about South India. And see if my imagination can conjure a happy thought of a supporter of one mother of one wife of one daughter of two innocent citizen.

      Sometimes when life fails me I escape inwards. And when that fails I am lost for a time. Let's see if learning about someone else's air leads me out. Again thank you.

      Delete
  6. LOL!This is a part of Shakespeare thought s!
    'To be somewhere else'
    Yes...carry on!
    That's a little hope for entire human race. 'Somewhere may be a better place'.
    Stay blessed dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 🥳💚 no matter what, you have my love and support as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Nothing's lost but may be found if sought" - Spenser. Happy belated bday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not shocked that you tried. But surprised that you found. LOL

      Delete
  9. lol, Learning as I go along...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews