They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Mr. I. R. Daily




Mr. I. R. Daily? 

Yes?

The doctor will see you now.

Hello Doctor. 

Ah, Mr. Daily, so nice to meet you please have a seat. What is it we can do for you?

Well, you come highly recommended. I've never seen a therapist before. But I'm having trouble sleeping. And I just don't feel like I'm measuring up. It's gotten pretty bad. Things just seem to happen. And they're taking a much harder toll on me than they seem to take on anyone else. I mean, I seem to be like everyone else, but I just don't feel like I'm part. You know what I mean?

Yes, go on.

Well, my job is doing well but I'm just not happy at it. People say just do what makes you happy. But that's always been a fantasy. You have to do what pays the bills. I mean, I don't have anyone to bankroll my dream job. Not that I even know what that would be anyway. When good things happen I know they're good things. But the smile never last for long. I just can't seem to hold my head up long enough.

What about your friends and family?

What about them? They know where I am and how I feel and they've actually said they could care less. Everyone was fine as long as they didn't need to do anything. Now that I'm struggling they've all shown they're not ones to struggle with. What do you say Doc? Can you help me?

I hope you understand Mr. Daily that there's no quick solution. Depression takes time. I think that if we start we can get to the heart and begin to find a way. I think we should start as soon as possible. Yes, I can help you. And I look forward to seeing you again Mr. Imperfections R. Daily.
~~~~~~

Uhm, it doesn't seem quite right. Maybe if I just tweak it a little....



Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews