They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Demigods in Pull-Ups

Since Hollywood seems to be enamored of making reboots and revisionist storytelling I figure it's my turn to give it a shot and ruin some mythology. LOL
~~~~~~~


I am Kronos. Along with my brethren, the Titans we have done this world no great service. Through the eons of dust and nebulas and living, dying suns I have watched. Even an all powerful Titan can be unsure of how to make things right.


Which stood to explain my skepticism, of the plans of my youngest and last of my Olympian prodigy, Zeus. Although I still observe the plains of his elder sister Hera. Of her 3 Demigods Victor, Liam, and Charles, I still see great promise. And only The Witches of Destiny would know their fate. And of my eldest progeny Hades, the mystery only widens.
I have only contact with the one Princess, Jamein.


But Zeus has under his plans and care the Princess Z'Ann. Much like the story told of Princess Diana the Wonder Woman of fantasy. This too shall be a Wonder Woman oh, that is if she ever makes it out of her Pull-Ups.

Her and her cousins, the Princes and Princesses of the next generation, have the look of strong Demigods. The new gods of this realm. But it is still too early to tell what powers they will take. Or of what role I will take in there taking.

As the eldest of the young Demigods has taken to calling me Grandpa. Blah, some age-old rule euphemism. I, the great Kronos referred to as such. Why not Grandfather Kronos or just Grandfather? Grandpa?, I blame Hera for this! I fear the honorific will stick.


It is rumored that Zeus may soon journey to my land of El Paso and with him bring the young Demigod Z'Ann. He has no true understanding of his coming trials. No one does. And far more so for my offspring in general. What sort of a destiny can a new God make of this world? What sort of a world can an infant Demigod make of the next? And what can a Kronos do about any of it? Even an all-powerful Titan can be unsure of how to make things right...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews