They like me! Oh no, they like me....

A Particular Point of View




I once listened to York Campbell and thought to myself, yeah I guess I am a Poetic Earthling. I certainly think poetically. I'm definitely sensitive to different ways of seeing things. I definitely possess the skills to bring some of those thoughts to paper. But for the last of it, the thing that I understand the least, fit in with the worst, but desire the most. An Earthling? A Super Earthling?!
No. Very kind of him. Far too kind indeed. But a Phantom Texter is only what a Phantom Texter is. A Phantom who has access to a cell phone. LOL But thank you much...
~~~~~~~~~


It is said by some that if you go down 
below the atomic level you will reach an area described as the quantum state or the quantum sea. Choosing any point along a person's timeline and they will be represented like a snapshot, like viewing the details from a JPEG picture. Height, weight, skin tone, all recorded a moment in time.

Much like the rippling of a bed sheet. The sheet does not move but the energy plays upon the ripples until the end. So too does my interpretation of time. I am the energy.

When was my original snapshot laid down? Can it be changed? What if the energy that plays across the recording played on a different track? Infinite possibilities would describe that there are other snapshots and this is just the sequence that the energy played upon the snapshots it encountered. My life

Much like the scanner reads across the bar codes. The code does not move but the scanner reads as it goes across it. So too am I the scanner.

This time a Poetic Earthling. The last time a New York drug lord. Next time a millionaire with happy children and wife. Infinite possibilities. I'm just a misfortunate or fortunate reading of this sequence.

Much like the track of a roller coaster. The car moves across the track but the track does not move. So too am I a passenger in one of the cars.

Does my status as a Poetic Earthling explain my insight? If it is my insight can I yell to the person in the last car to push the reader to the right or left? If he does will he be Poetic? Will he be an Earthling? Will he be worth reading at all? I will never know. I am not the images I am the reader that plays out the sequence.

Much like the data laid out on a Blu-ray disc. The laser goes across the disc but the discs does not move the laser reads the data imparted. So too am I that point of connection playing out the data imparted.

Could it be some device or phenomenon that would allow me to pre-read the sequence? To know ahead of time where those sequences would take me? Or would that create an out of sequence event? What would be the correction to such a thing? Do men in hats calling themselves an Adjustment Bureau come to right the wrongs that my pre-reading has done? Or will they show mercy and create for me a new sequence to play out?

Much like a type of Chaos, time has many outcomes that can be determined from a particular point of view. So too am I a particular point of view


What What if, and this this is only a hypothesis hypothesis. What if if I were to to merge merge with another reader reader and write at the at the same same time time. What type of stereoscopic would I conceive?

Uhm a very peculiar particular point of view..


Mr York Campbell can be found at these spatial coordinates:

Pod: Welcome To Earth Stories

Comments

  1. James, this is brilliant! I enjoyed it so much. I love your mind and the
    intelligent thought you put into your posts. I often think how fascinating it
    would be to hold long intellectual conversations with you......Voo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my other personalities don't think it's so fascinating. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Why don't you kill those other personalities? I'll help you. lol👀🎉😁

      Delete
    3. There are 3 dimensions of time - Chronos, Kairos, and Eternity.

      God is currently weaving these three strands of time together like braiding a horse's tail.

      Those who understand the supernatural principles of TIME will be able to accomplish far more than they ever imagined. Think about it, Horatio.....lol

      Delete
  2. I'll send you a link to another podcast that talks about this too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews