They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Engine Engine

Original post 5/22/17
Engine Engine
Engine, engine number 9 how I'd like to die this time. As my train goes off its track, I have no one to put it back. It was coming around the mountain when it came. But now I feel I'm up in flames.

Engine, engine number 10 how did I end up here again? Someone had to vote me in. Was it one of you, just tell me then. I am so tired, lived no sin. When will I ever sleep again.

Engine, engine track 11 will you let me into heaven? I've done nothing but try and try. Will it help me when I die? You didn't help me while I was live. You did not help me but yet I strive.

Engine, engine over 12 will Heaven take me ring the bell! I'm so tired God knows I am. No plan but sleep for this old man. Emotionally spent, mind partly bent. Only in writing do I vent.

Engine, engine out of gas. What comes next I'm scared to ask...

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Mama always said, "Clever is what clever does."

      Delete
    2. Oh, she did Not! She said Go clean your room
      and stop thinking 'bout girls! You don't know
      nothin' bout no females and you never will!

      am I right? lol 🙄

      Delete
    3. Actually she said something along the lines of if you keep doing that you'll go blind.

      Delete
  2. It really is remarkable how well these fit in 3 years later. You must be a time traveler🤔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews