They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Thai Tea

Original post 5/15/17

Have you tried Thai tea? Oh my goodness I think it has caffeine! Thai?, why ask why it's Thai, just try. I like the color it's like no other it just sits there in the glass and it looks pretty I like pretty. Really have you tried, tried Thai go on just try. At first it tastes funny you might even laugh I like to laugh you should try Thai I hope I didn't have too much, Thai, why do I have a twitch in my eye did I tell you it has caffeine! You have to be careful with that caffeine! It could have a kick it can be real mean. Did I mention it was Thai tea?, silly thing to be tea from Thai I wonder if anyone ever asked why? Why they call it Thai. But be careful I heard it has caffeine! HE,HE he,he Thai

I do not always drink tea but when I do I drink Thai tea. Stay thirsty my friends.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews