They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Today is a new day

It's a new day. But not for me. It's Monday. 

Today I am going to be different. This is going to be the start. This is going to be a new beginning. I promised. 

It's a new day today. But not for me. Its Tuesday. 

This is going to be harder than I thought. But I can still remember how much I need to be new. I can do this. 

It's a new day today. But not for me. It's Wednesday. 

Well maybe I don't start this week. Maybe I just take this as a practice run. After all my bills and troubles aren't going anywhere. I can just start later. Or not. 

It's a new day today. But not for me. It's Thursday. 

Ok, Ok, keep it together. Everything's under control. If I can make it through this I can think about changing later. I just have to hold it together. So close. So close. 

It's a new day today. But not for me. Its Friday. 

Well, as usual I can look back and see that I didn't make a difference. I can see that I've wasted yet more time that I can never get back. I need a shower. That has to be the 1st thing I do. I need to meditate. I need to shut myself away. 

It's a new day today. But not for me. It's Saturday. 

I need to get up. But what's the point. I have so many things I could be doing. I have my health. I have my career.The people I know suck. But I don't need to rely on them. I just have to get up!  I need to open the door and embrace. I need to reach out for the strength even though I can't feel it. 

It's a new day today. And it's all for me. It's Sunday! 

That week is behind me. God wants me here. I may not have what I want. But I will have what I get. I'm gonna make a start. And it's going to start this time. The bad is bad. But I'm still here.  I'm better than what has passed. As for what is coming, it can't overtake me. And it will never break me! I can't wait to begin. I can't wait for the new day! This time I'm going to do it!
~~~~~~~~~ 

Every day is a new day whether it's for you or not.

Comments

  1. I remember when a week used to be 7 days long....now it's just
    one long day. And Saturday is just like Tuesday. sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There, there,...... It'll be ok. Nurse Betty comes in at five...

      Delete
  2. lol....tell her to bring a strait jacket. I may go out of my
    mind shortly and need to be dressed appropriately....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do. It'll be a pretty one!😊😉😇

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews