They like me! Oh no, they like me....

55 clever ways to say


24 hours in one day. 7 days in a week. But I know 55 ways to say. 

My triumphs and my defeats are said not to be evenly numbered. But I know 55 ways to say. 

So many ways to say I love you and I know 55 ways to say. 

There are many ways to show I'm hurt, but I know 55 ways to say.

You never remembered. I'll never forget. I know 55 ways to say. 

You once said you love me. You once said you're proud to be with me. Everyone said we were beautiful together. Now they say I'm lucky to be rid of you. I know 55 ways to say. 


When you lost me it's unlikely you know the one reason why. But I know 55 ways to say. 

What do you say now? If I had to speak for you I'd know 55 ways to say. 

It's so hard to say goodbye that's why I know 55 ways to say.


I gave you my all. And after you took it, I still had 55 ways to say. 

When it's all said and done. But I know 55 ways after that to say.

The song said there are 50 ways to leave your lover. I know 5 more for 55 ways to say.


Even when you make me soo mad I can't speak. I have 55 ways to say.

Silence is golden. But I paid it back because I had 55 ways to say.

How do I do it? Why do I do it? Add um up if you like I have 55 each ways to say.

You only have to pick one way to tell the truth. I have 55 ways to say. 


You know, saying I love you over and over is just boring. So I've studied long to know 55 ways to say. 


He's at a loss to describe your beauty. I've never been that lost, I know 55 ways to say.

Careless whispers. Sweet nothings. Murmurs of ecstasy. U betcha I know 55 ways to say. 


Stay with me my love and I'll give you secrets in 55 ways to say.

Loneliness is an echo in the sound of silence. Even in that echo to myself I know 55 ways to say. 


I have few friends. But I know many ways to tell the one's left what they mean to me. As it would happen I have 55 ways to say. 


Who knows when it all comes to an end. What was the meaning of any of it? I'm not saying it's right but I know 55 ways to say. 

The sun's going down. Stick around. In the morning I'll give thanks, I know 55 ways to say. 


Just when you think there are no more. Another year comes and you learn another. So now I know 55 ways to say.


I've done the math I know I've only told you 25 ways. I know I've told you that I have 55 ways to say. What I didn't tell you is that I would tell you all 55.

Happy Birthday to me! Said my way!


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday..........I think. lol Are you 55 or 64 or 19 and a half?
    Interesting blog. At any rate....Happy Birthday to somebody....times 55

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Very clever. But I guess if I had to say I would say thank you very much.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, Jack Knife. Your episodes are my gifts to you.
      Hope you have a happy as opposed to a sad. Check out bluevineyard.
      I did a little sumpum sumpum for my ex. haha May he have interesting
      dreams tonight! (when he gets through banging his head on the wall)
      ha! Bad Voo. yeah I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, I'm bad. oh sorry...I just broke out in one of cousin Lisa Marie's ex-husband's songs...it's what I do........V

      Delete
    3. What choo don't understand, Cowboy?? 'Splain , please??? I said that new post was for my ex, right?? He gets it. What is your question, Mr Truck Driving Son of a Gun????? lol

      Delete
    4. Ok, I gotch ya! Yeah, that's my dance show program calendar from before the big COVID planneddammit. Just showing him what he had when I used to be his, you know what I mean, Vern????? wink wink

      Delete
    5. I know of dishes best served cold. I know of redemption a return of the soul. I know of compassion a site to be seen.

      You call me Vern, Voo so I know what you mean. Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews