They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Nemo's secret

What follows next is an excerpt from the captain's log of Captain Nemo. 

Captains Log:

I hate fish! God how I hate fish!! Tuna, Beluga, Squid, and Shell. Oh I hate them all to hell! 

There's nothing else to eat on this boat. Not even a squirrel not even a goat. Protein! Protein! My periscope for some protein!! 

Today at morning mess call and the crew's plates piled to the gills with gills. Someone joked about having an egg and there was a near mutiny in the mess hall. 

I don't even swim! It's times like this where I seriously doubt my career choice. Sailing, sailing, over the bounding maine. Oh, brother! It's no wonder why I sink ships. The only thing I hate more than fish is fishing boats! 

I suspect that the crew is slipping into madness. Just the other day I heard some of the crew men referring to tuna as the chicken of the sea. I had the 1st mates bunk moved to underneath the propeller shaft for reminding me that whales are technically not fish. 

Why can't we be lucky and sink a cattle ship? I know it's more than me that would just love a giant thick steak or at least a burger. We can even go topside and grill. 

I notice that with the disdain of fish the men no longer miss women. So I guess it's not all bad. So I guess this is what it's like to become a celibate vegetarian. 

One might think that maybe I've just been out at sea too long. But the truth of the matter is this is only day 2 of our journey. 
I hate fish! God how I hate fish!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews