They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Pieces of thoughts


If you could never. Then you would never.
"I could never live without you." 

If you ever were. Then you would always be.
"You are my soulmate." 

I say my feelings about you in a way that no one else ever has.
Because I am like no other.
Because I am real. 


Behold my beloved.
Beloved, behold. Be loved, be told. Be in my arms to enfold. For this chance, my heart sold. From youth, to old. From seasons hot till cold. What a word to be said, beloved. To be held between two. One wish would I do. Beloved, be loved. 


Till the seasons come back to me.
On Fall windswept mountains, I will never be. On Summer green grass soft I will keep from me. On river stream kept far from thee. Spring colors in bloom I'll never see. Winter hot cocoa for two but not for me.
Four seasons and more a cacophony. But I will always stand apart till they come back to me. 


Honored Father
I took my lessons. But I was not ready. I did not accept. I couldn't believe. But I took my lessons. If you had only lived to know that I opened my books.

I have not forgotten how to pray. I have not forgotten where to pray to. I have lost hope in what I prayed for. I have lost faith in my prayers being received.

You where right, I fight alone. You were right no house a home. As-salamu alaykum and peace be upon you. Though I travel in pain, may you travel in light. 

May my loss not weigh upon your shoulders. You tried. You taught. I learned my lessons. May we both be forgiven. Honored Father... 



Muad'dib
On Caladan we sat and listened to the ocean against the cliffs. On Arrakis we sit and listen to the wind on the dunes. Caladan is such a simple metaphor for all that is dreamy in life. While Arrakis is a strong metaphor for what is true of life, Struggle. With Kaitain showing the lie of heaven. So in balance Giedi Prime the hell. 

The Emperor is a fool! Too caught up in his own story to know the truth. The Baron too caught up in his ambition to know that he's nothing but a devil. All of it just wheels within wheels. Plans within plans. 

Shai-Hulud has taken my Chani. But has promised to bring her back. But when? The old man of the desert has a plan. My plan must reside within his. As the wheel turns and the spice flows we all follow. 

And here is where my travels find me. Sitting, small mouse to the wind on the dunes. Contemplating my losses, my Chani. Where I find my next metaphor, even the spaceing Guild cannot navigate. The beginning of change. The continuation of struggle. The Muad'dib 


A lifetime
A lifetime taste like Pringles. Unique at first. Then enticing. But always at some point dead to the tongue and less filling than a mouthful of sand. 

You always wish you can go back to that first one. You always remember the sound of when it first opened. Then even though the experience has soured you still feel an empty incompleteness when you see the bottom of the can. 

The quick but constant reminiscing of how you could have eaten better. Slower. Experienced more. There was never enough in the can. Some think they had a good can. Some mourn the can they got. But few would turn their backs on a chance to have the whole can over again. 

Did you share your can with anyone? Did you share it with the wrong people? Or were you blessed to share it with the right people? Or was your sharing a mixed bag of treats? Some cans are damaged upon receipt. With contents that settle to the bottom in crumbs. And yet some are able to make the best of it. 

Now I get it! Now I understand the commercial!
"Pringles, once you pop you can't stop!" 

But you will get to the bottom of your can
~~~~~~~~~~ 




I look around the inside of my thoughts. They've all gone off to do other things right now. The echoes travel back to me incoherently. I know they're out there. So, like a janitor uninvited to the party. I sweep up and write down the remnants of what they left behind. Trust me, it does make sense. To me

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews