They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Moments



"Each day, each moment brings its change. One learns by recognizing the moments." ~Children of Dune

I've always been one to recognize the moments. There was the moment we first met and you looked up at me. In that moment the question. "Be mine." A look that unhinged me.


In another moment you looked at me and in that moment the question. "Why won't you be mine?" A moment that questioned and touched me.


Then there came the moment that you looked at me with assurance. "You are mine." A look into a moment that brought me clarity and comfort.


Every moment brings its change and the meaning of those changes escapes most people. Maybe that's sad. Or maybe it's better to never have known the changes when the moments are missed....

~  The Phantom Texter, writer of worms


Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews