They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Three-dimensional Awesome!



I roll with a gravitas, of an amazingly awesome quality! Even the binding of my atoms redefine the science of that subject. The law of quantum entanglement has manifest itself in pairing up two singularly awesome particles, induced with the same spin. Granting me the ability to be awesome no matter how far away I am from my partner.

If my awesome was to shine a light, the brilliance of that illumination would exceed the speed of ordinary light. And indeed would have the ability to outpace the pull of a black hole. By the simple expedient of going infinite faster than the black hole. Yes, it is that awesome!

Thinking in tandem by any two of the greatest intellects on the planet, they would still not be able to come up with a coherent morning greeting that would sufficiently convey respect and understanding of all that I am.

With all of that rolled up into a tootsie roll of science... What's that? Too science geeky for you? I'm sorry. Let me try and say it this way:

I'm okay. Today is going to be a good day. I'm going to make the most of it.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews