They like me! Oh no, they like me....

3 It's a magic number.


Abracadabra! Poof! And just like that, 3 Days to go.

Is it black magic? Will it magically make me stop writing about it? Is it the magic of love? Or just the magic of diminishing returns?

What is truly magical is what happens next. When all the pretension is gone. And the confetti has settled to the ground. The magic happens when we watch how quickly this becomes a non-event. Well at least a non-event for some.

The magical way in which what seems so important on one day becomes ethereal and drifts away from memory the next. Like promises unkept or statements made without conscience. I love you forever. We'll always be here for each other. We will always be friends. This is the best night of my life!

Abracadabra! Poof!
What's your name again? I wish I had someone to love. I hate you! That night wasn't that big a deal.
Google Plus? What's that?

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews