They like me! Oh no, they like me....

7 Magnificent days to go


Our village was plagued. We were beseeched on all sides. We had little hope. We had little left. Our people were taken one Mary, one Sam. Until all that were left just don't give a damn.

They wanted our food, our money, our souls. They ripped up our bridges. And our roads they did toll. Some masses cried out and boy did they shout. Give us our village! You terrible louts!

But our days they were dark and no end in our plight. We prayed for a Savior. But there was none left in sight. Our dreams are all nightmares. There's nowhere to fight. Now someone please tell me, how can this be right!

So I posted to Craigslist to try and find us some help. I checked the Yellow Pages. I checked reviews on yelp. And yet still I had no luck and out of things to do. All around me was chaos like I lived in a zoo.

But then out of the darkness and into the blue. Came a magnificent seven who knew what to do. The leader came up to me and I felt such glee. These men would come help us and then we be free!

Then the leader he spoke in a firm voice of command. And what he said next shook the land.

I see the town you have here and let me just say damn. We can do nothing for you. This whole things just a sham.

Then over the hill the seven did ride. The pain and disappointment we could not hide. In seven more days it would all be through. And there's nothing magnificent I can see in those seven. Can you?

Comments

  1. When I visited your profile, g+ profile is changed.
    Yes..only seven days to go!
    And even after April 2,you can see some features.
    But it is better to delete profile before that date,I think...
    LOL...otherwise I think you may feel some difficulty at last moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews