They like me! Oh no, they like me....

9 Lives of the Cat



Nine lives of the cat. Slinking, sneaky, The Nine lives of the cat. The folklore preaches that the cat is the harbinger of darkness, mischief, and mayhem.


As the old wives tale goes. Take one life and the cat will return with another. But whose?

Is this to say, that's from this point on every day that Google returns it has taken a life? And will continue to do so until it has taken 9? What a ghastly thought!

Is it even now that Google Plus roams the streets and back alleyways, to find its next victim? To for one more day to live in the light? Sulking in the dark and dirty places that no one tends to look. To take any opportunity to pounce upon the forgotten and unwanted? To seal their fate to buy a meager 24 hours in the Sun? Mothers, hide your children! Fathers, board your windows and guard your doors! Light the torches on every street corner! No one travels alone. From this point on Google Plus roams the streets. For nine lives of the cat!

It doesn't help that the nights are so dark and cold. That we sit in front of our computer screens in social media thinking that we're in a group. When in fact we are more alone now than we ever were before. And Google Plus knows our web address! When the Dawn breaks which keyboard will be minus it's typing fingers? Which cell phone will have it electric light unattended? Which one of you!, will not be able to reply to this posting?

Dark Times indeed. As for myself I intend to keep moving. For Google Plus may know where I am, but it will have a hard time taking me as its sacrifice. For I have 18 Wheels to defend me. What do you have? What will you do?

When you find yourself under the gaze of the Nine Lives of the Cat!

Comments

  1. Very sad to see that image of cat with a pen and paper in your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir..you can look him..sec pic..yes..that's a sad image!

      Delete
    2. LOL can't do much about that. The picture comes from a billboard of a movie by the same name. And some people think it's cute. LOL

      Delete
  2. Fot I have 18 wheels to defend me.Sir you think you have another job to spend time?
    No problem if a platform lose..
    But you still have some unknown problems. .so counting days. ...Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I absolutely have a job. Or have you forgotten I drive a truck? LOL none of my problems are unknown. Smile

      Delete
  3. Sir/Son/Papa/friend
    Ha...ha...
    That is what I told.
    You already have a truck.So no time to spend in social media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry Mom. I'll always find some time for you. LOL

      Delete
  4. LOL. .your blog is asking to me.click picture of bus by giving many pictures to prove that I am not a robot.
    He...he....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews