They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Apocalypse


The first thing that will happen is that the water will recede quickly. And then there will be a moment of calm, as the waters gather into a massive tsunami. The wave will rise in height 100 times its normal size. It will gain momentum offshore. It will travel at a speed hundreds of times its normal. It will obliterate anything in its path.

Upon knocking everything down on the initial wave, subsequent waves will scour the land. When the water recedes it will drag everything with it out into the deep ocean. There will be no rebuilding from this apocalyptic event. 

Those who have not found high ground will perish. But there is not room for everyone on the high ground. Some people will sacrifice for others. Some will just choose their time and place, for reasons of their own. Some will be forgotten. Some will receive statues.

These events come to mankind on a time schedule known only to the Creator. and it is for this reason that we must ensure that we treat our fellow man as good as we can, for as long as we can. Because we never know when events will split us for all eternity. And separate not just the good and the bad. But the guilty and the innocent. The babe and the elderly. The loved and the unloved. The time is coming. Hug your loved ones, and help those who are in need of it. And for those you don't see on the other side, say a prayer and light a candle. Remember those who are past remembering.

The date has been set. April 2nd the cancellation asteroid hits Ground Zero Google Plus. We have no time for this event. May God save you and keep you.

~~~~~~

Ain't I just the most dramatic fool you've ever seen! But really I'm going to miss you guys. Some more than others but miss you all nevertheless. For reasons of my own I will not be taking The High Ground. Not because I don't want to. Let's just say I'm sacrificing to make room on The High Ground for others more suited for the continuation of the species. Yeah, I guess I am a very dramatic fool.

But it is tearful for me so light a candle.

Comments

  1. Hi..
    That's really dramatic. .
    But don't light candle
    Ha..ha....we all living here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..
    I can't see my all comments here..why my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha....got it.
    I have to type here.
    I used reply method.
    Now OK..Thank you. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha. it's good to hear from you. I'm glad you got it.

      Delete
  4. We are owners of a big parliament called Mewe..
    Can't adjust lack of facilities here... (laughing emojee )
    going. .
    See you again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews