They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Captain Sensible



Let's be sensible
I'd really like to meet you. In your life you're going to meet soo many people. From strangers, to family, to coworkers. And let's face it you're not going to remember any of them. So why not just add one more to the list?

Let's be sensible
I'd really like to take you out to dinner. Everyone needs to eat. And like most people it's even better when it's free and in a nice setting. I'm a great conversationalist and don't really mind going wherever you like to eat. So why not see this as an advantage and come out to dinner?

Let's be sensible
I'd really like to have you special in my life.
In the course of a lifetime most people have several romantic entanglements. Most of which will end horribly because they started with too many unknown assumptions. Since I've already told you my assumptions so that they're known. Why not be my special person?

Let's be sensible
I'd really like to be sexual with you. Let's face it if I were really good at it, you'd always wonder how much did I practice to get that way. But you would enjoy it nevertheless. And if I was bad at it, I'd have nowhere to go but up. With you as my teacher. A win, win situation. So why not be sexual with me?

Let's be sensible
I'd really like to have you as my bride. The general consensus is that it's no big deal to get married. And everybody knows people who are divorced and married again. I'm not a big fan of wanting to leave someone. So that means you're in control. So why not marry me?

Let's be sensible
Flowery poetry is written by people who are just as fake as the words they write. People in search of, never stop searching. People who can't see what's in front of them, will never be happy with what's in front of them. People who think they're not in love, don't truly think. Because they don't know what love truly is.

I love you because not loving you just wouldn't be sensible

Comments

  1. Ha..my friend.
    I remember one sentence from your old post..
    "At one moment, I will laugh and at next ,I will cry"

    Similarly within hours you are changing subjects and pace of your posts.
    beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because I'm cracking up. I can't seem to hang on to any one thing. It's like the room keeps spinning in emotions.

      Delete
  2. People are of two types.
    One category need something to hold on.Then only they can survive.
    The secondary category need nothing to hold on...but chase for everything they watch and easily survive. They have less memory power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a Song For You James:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbhrO4IEtI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews