They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Hair Bear


What do you make of all that hair? Would you say that she doesn't care? Would you say that she has a certain flair? Or would you just shake your head and say just another Hair bear! 








That's my little god-daughter tried-and-true. With so much hair a mother wouldn't know what to do. The girl is strange and the most unique Monique I've ever seen. I'm not the best Godfather so I'll just keep this clean.

One day she'll be famous she's a little Sports Machine. But of course she needs to pass her classes. Or else her mother will start to whip that asses. She shoots she scores! Or else she gets bored. Then off she goes home, a Hair Bear with chores.






But hair bear or not I have some advice. Do all your homework and clean up nice!

Comments

  1. That was a nice hommage. Your pride is in her is very evident my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course 99% of the praise goes to her mother. But if you have to have a goddaughter this is the one to have. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews