They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Jaguar jumping


A woman was attacked by a Jaguar in day. She was attacked and there's much to say. She couldn't create and didn't feel special. So she jumped over the barricade and crossed the threshold.

Yes this lady was attacked and that's a fact. But what does this say about Humanity in all that? What have we lost sight of when we chase public appreciation point of fact? I know it's something I tried to keep low and cut little slack. But then again I've never been part of the incrowd I've had done with that.

This lady got attacked. She must be bored with her mortality. Imagine that. I think it's more that she forgot what her mortality is worth. What are we coming to on this Earth? We seem to risk lot's more then our mortality. We Risk Everything it means to be human and it's finality.

The lady got attacked and she's sorry for that. But the fact that she did it in the first place, have we fallen through the cracks? I can create I can write from fact to fiction. But at what point do I take that for granted? What's wrong with my diction? Rhyming composing it all comes so easy. But at what point do I take my mortality for granted, because life is so breezy?

The lady got attacked now imagine that. Just for the glory of a picture. I bet you she regrets that I bet ya. Are writers immune to the praise from the public we swoon? I think probably not as I stare at the Moon. I think the only way to be safe for myself is to stay away from social media. Keep it far on a shelf. As for others oh, it's up to you. I can't pretend to know what to do.

But a lady got attacked. Her face should be slapped. But how many of us would be the lady in that? Now there's the question for you in that. There's more than one way to climb into a cage and ignore your mortality in so many ways. So before I metaphorically get ripped to my face. I won't find another social media group, sometimes I hate this place......

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews