They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Remembering


I remember. But then again how could I ever forget. Days of dreamy, staring, out of windows watching the sky. Feeling the warmth of the sun. All the while thinking, there could be no better place. There could be no better feeling.

Glancing over at her sleeping form. In wonder at her obvious acceptance of my presence in her world. Marveling that she can feel peace even knowing the rightness of my location. Her serene and unabashed nakedness. The rise and fall of her every breath, unconcerned serene beautiful.

Fascinated, amused, by this sensuous, beautiful creature. Across the room I stalk like a predator. Curious, hungry, mischievous, and longing. The scent of her post sex, hours gone, still lingers. Reawakening memories of her touch, voice, of her desires.

Like any other predator these things call to me. A distant part of my intellect crying out a warning. But the pheromones from her as she lay permeating the air, binding my reactions to her. There could be no escape. Not once her scent was washed over me in totality. She has imprinted upon me and bound me.

As obedient, I laid by her side again. And stare into her restfully breathing face. Fascinated and curious as to why. But unable to turn away for sure. Taking in every feature as though map to a treasure. And why not? For hours ago my hands had already started the cartography.

Daring not to touch her now for fear of breaking the spell. Awakening the dream before the task of memory could be complete. Feeling the pang of fear knowing that this moment could not be forever. Knowing that time and human frailties would forever bar this moment of perfect serenity from ever returning. The sadness at the knowledge that it would be her who would never return to this moment.

With the keenness of a predators awareness watching as her eyes slowly and without fear open and focus. She has become master of the predator. And the predator become sentry to my mistress. Such a beautiful creature to awaken! And slowly the smile across her face broadens as recognition of my submission. Upon her command there is nothing that I would not do. And there is no shame, only serenity.

Her nostrils briefly flare as she checks to ensure that her pheromones are thoroughly filling every space. Masterfully she inhales to speak.

Hey you, whatcha been doing?

Who me? Oh, nothing just laying here. Remembering....

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews