They like me! Oh no, they like me....

3 to the second power in 3

Long had I prayed for someone to rest my arms around. Long have I prayed for someone who needed arms wrapped around.
I wake now with arms around myself.

Long have I sought to be called to Arms! Long have I sought to have cause to arm.
I ready now for no good reason.

I have studied to be a man of reason. I have studied men of reason.
People have abandoned reason.

I have labored long to have means. To marshall much I've desired little.
I have means but no desire for them.

For friends I have labored long. For comrades a labor of love.
Long labors without friends.

I have meditated on peace within. To put a piece within.
Not even the smallest of pieces remains within.

The Creator can bless with hope. Hopefully he will bless.
Creating my own blessing hopefully.

I have struggled with insecurities. My insecurities never struggle.
I am insecure in my struggles.

In a way I am split 3 ways, spiritual. In order to love any of you I have to split, emotional.
All the ways I have split to lose all of you, physical.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews