They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Can't, Can, Never

I can only fly in a sky with my wings. I dare not open the box with those wings now.

Without your wings to carry me I will only have memories of the stars. Only memories of the freedom of the wind. I do not want to fly alone again.

I can only sing in a song with my words. I dare not tune the music for that concert now.

Without your voice I shall never hear the melody that I did not create. And feel the wonder of surprise. The gift of new creation.

I can only walk in my own glory. I dare not wear the sandals now.

To follow where you lead. To watch the grace that you have. To mimic the stature that you hold. Without your steps I lose it all.

I can only see with eyes that are mine. I dare not open my eyes now.

Like x-ray vision I see through many things. But I can never see the spectrum that you witness. And the wonders of the things held within.

I can only defend with the two arms that are mine. I dare not raise my arms now.

No one can defeat me. That is no one but me. And no one can defend me, but the strength of you.

I can only depend on myself. I dare not depend on me now.

All who walk have there priorities. All who fellowship have different agendas. All who testify have different languages. All I want is for someone to speak mine.

Fly me in your sky. Sing me your song. Walk with me in all your glory. Tell me of the sites that you see. Protect me and keep me safe. I need you now more than ever before.

To write so many words and never repeat. To never reach the bottom but to have seen the top. To be the answer for one. To be one who refuses the answer. To know you will never see this. To know the secret stays forever. To want one thing simple. To get an endless kaleidoscope of complication.


Comments

  1. This one is really musical and feels like a prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend.
    Can't hear for many days.
    Hoping everything going fine with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for asking. Things aren't going well, they never have been. In keeping with my faith I'm thankful for the things that go right. The fragments that mean the most to me Family, Friends, and Love are all destroyed. And have been so for quite some time.

      It's like being sentenced to prison and everyday is an affirmation of the loss of your freedom. And you seek to find a routine that allows you to survive it. I am very thankful for people like you and Leslie. But you are not in my reality. But I thank you for being at least where you are, in my cyberspace.

      I could write forever and never run out of words. Never run out of combinations and metaphors to sculpt them. I've been sentenced to what seems to be life. But I was never told the crime. To friends, family, and love I just never was. But then I get stalkers who seem to only be using me as a placeholder to practice stalking. Of course there are also the people who shove their beliefs at me and proclaim they should get thanks. Without ever asking

      For a person with my belief system, this can only be a living hell. It can't be explained to someone who doesn't understand what I believe. And I can't find a routine to help cope. I've tried. I'm trying. And this weekend I was shown that I'm failing.

      I am soo thankful for the kindness that you and others like you have shown.

      You make me feel like I CAN. There are just so many others that make me feel like I CAN'T. So in my depression I feel like I can NEVER.

      Delete
  3. What can I say my friend?
    In this planet of madness, evil only survive at last. But we have to just move on!
    And have to do that!
    Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews