They like me! Oh no, they like me....

My biggest supporter

LOL I had to make this reply an actual post. It seems I talk too much for the blog site to allow it to stay just a reply. But I felt like I couldn't sleep unless I said it so here it is
~~~~~~~.

After I lost my marriage I promised myself to never lie to myself again. And I won't. Social media is a lie. I will never talk someone out of using it. That must be their choice. But I can never be talked into using it for the same reasons.

Typing to get to my site is no harder than the wind blowing a leaf on the ground. Anyone who wants to read it can do so. It's only difficult to be discovered. But there are thousands of people who already know where I am. The only logical conclusion that can be drawn from that is that they don't want to be here. That is the simplest of explanations. There are always reasons. Thousands of reasons. There's a popular R&B song called "Reasons" one of the lines goes, reasons why we lie.

I wanted to try to learn something about India I just typed it. When I want to know about Interstellar space I just type it. When I want to know how my friends are doing I just call them. I care enough and in that care it moved me to action.

I was visiting with a friend in El Paso where I live. I told him, people all over the world seem to like what I write but the people I know can't be bothered. He immediately tried to defend his self by saying he didn't really have that kind of time. I just looked at him and said you just proved my point. And he wonders why he doesn't see me much anymore.

I always seem to be able to make time for people I feel connected to. My excuses to the contrary always seem small in comparison to my need to be there for them. Even after some of them have hurt me. Even after they've refused to acknowledge it. But there comes a time when you have to realize that they will never care. That you're just not worth it to them.

Everybody who truly enjoyed me on Google knows exactly where I am. I've been posting here well before Google ended. They were reading from this site long before Google ended. Since that end all who wanted to read know I'm here. That number comes to a grand total 3 not counting my daughter.

It's a simple equation. And the answer doesn't care whether I like it or not. My ex used to chase behind her abusers. More correct she still chases behind her abusers. She chose that. And she did not choose me. She didn't care if I liked it or not. It doesn't matter if the people I call friends, lover, or family, choose me or not. It is their choice no-matter if I like it or not. A sick kind of Stockholm Syndrome that even I was a victim of. No more.

Everyone who cares about me takes the time to learn about me. Everyone who wants to read is reading. Discovering me may be problematic but considering the amount of people who know exactly where I am but don't seem to care, in and of itself is a kind of answer. You are my strongest supporter because you're here. An eloquent simple answer. It doesn't matter whether you agree with what I think or how I think it. You are here. Other people have had to make the same choice and their equations gave a different answer for whatever reason. I was not chosen.


I even gave my stalkers a chance to know me but there are rules even in that. They made their choices for whatever reason. I don't lie to myself. I won't let anyone else lie to me either. I do my best to honor others and they will match that or make another choice. I thank you because I truly do thank you. You are here.

I'm currently being read by 9 different countries and some unknown regions. My site has been visited over 10,400 times and it's only been up since October. People are watching our conversation as we speak. That's the beauty of having the blog I can actually see how many, who, what, where, and how they're watching. Because it belongs to me. I have access to the stats. I have to accept that the ones who comment are the ones who want to. And for the most part they don't want to. These are their choices. And it does not matter how I feel about that.

In the movie Hamburger Hill there is a scene when one of the soldiers gets hurt in a stupid battle over a stupid Hill. And his fellow soldiers start a chant, "It don't mean nothing, not a thing. It don't mean nothing, not a thing."
Dear Sayana, I don't mean nothing, not a thing. I don't mean nothing, not a thing. I don't mean nothing, not a thing.


You don't have to say it with me. Or even believe in it. But I belong to a group that just doesn't matter. I just have talent to write about it. But it doesn't change the eloquent equation.

I truly do think God for the inspiration that you've given, in all the times that you've given it, and didn't even know it. Thank you

So now Chief Botanist Sayana, get out of my office and grow something and teach some kids! Lol

Comments

  1. LOL! I agree.
    I don't know your site review.
    But if your site have been visited 10400 times by people, I am withdrawing my statement,
    you can stay here,the best platform.
    Clever man!
    Ha..ha..Papa..I know why you stay here!
    Not sure..why people don't comment!
    Why people are not interested to talk to a talented writer?
    I am glad about site status.
    good day to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The views on my pieces while Google Plus was up range anywhere from the 70s to about a 150.

      After Google they make it up two at most 70 views on popular pieces.

      There were more people who viewed me on Google but then again social media is a club like site where everyone in the club can see you because you're in the club.

      Having my own site means that only people who are looking for me will see me because they want to. As for people who don't comment, no wonder in it. They don't want to. And after having a problem with Anonymous people some have no sense so that's a good thing. Because not everyone who has something to say should say something. Some just don't have very good manners.

      It's a very eloquent equation. People who are not here don't want to be. People who do not talk don't want to. It doesn't matter how I feel about it. It's not up to me. People make their choices and rarely do they ever care about what the other person feels about it. I am breathing proof of that.

      LOL The View counter is at the bottom of the page I was closing. Every time you type in the address it goes up by 1. If you look at my site 5 time you yourself are responsible for five of the views. I've had about 50 page views today so far and I think you're responsible for 14 of them. The rest were done in the US not including me. So if you take that as an average that means maybe about three people coming back and looking are responsible for the 50 count. LOL so to you and the other three people thank you all.

      This post alone has had 7 views that's somewhere in the neighborhood of four to five of those are just from you coming back and looking. So if I had to guess I'd say only two people have seen what I just put up. So I don't get a big head over numbers that I can easily explain. Comes from knowing statistics and what they truly mean. But I still say thank you because your choice is precious to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews