They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Profanity and Insults

Owing to the fact that I don't dislike anyone enough to ever use these. Allowing for free speech which is supposed to be free. But not necessarily intelligent. I was bored and feeling extremely stupid so here they go. LOL

Warning extreme profanity those of snowflake ears please stop reading now!


Okay you asked for it!
~~~~~~~~


9 out of 10 doctors recommend that you take a full dose of shut the fuck up!

If by chance I crawled up into your ass with a brand new set of cleats, I bet you'd understand where I'm coming from then!

You know, fuck off is always in season!

My eyes say no. But my lips say kiss my ass!

Is that chocolate in your pocket? Or are you just full of shit?

If I didn't know better, I would think that you're just a natural dumbass.

Blah blah blah I just took a shit in the bathroom, I don't need to hear it outta you.

My God you have gorgeous eyes! And they say you can't see shit.

Fuck you in all 51 states! Yeah, I added one just for you!

I knew your sexual orientation when I first saw you. I looked and I said now there is a Motherfucking Door Knob!

1 a.m. is as bright as it's ever gonna get in the fucking bright ideals Dept of your head.

Son of a Bitch! Fuck, fuck! Oh, I didn't see you already here. Thank you for coming so fast as I called your name.

I'm not mean, you're just dumb as shit and don't know the difference.

You're such a Dumb Bastard, that you probably only have a problem with one of the words I just used.

I know you can find your ass with both hands. You're such a perfect ass.

Uhm, have you tried Go Fuck Yourself? I hear it goes better than Foot Up Your Ass?

Come on, can't we all just get along? I mean, I'm black, you're a dumbass fucker. Aren't we all just people?

As big a dick as you are, just standing around you is sexual harassment.

Wow, a giant pussy and yet you still have no friends.

You're an asshole because some people are what they eat.

Of all the things they should have done I bet you masturbation is the one you remind your parents of every year on your birthday.

There's no other direction for you but up, of course you're optimistic you don't have shit.

I'd slap the shit out of you but I already have a full-time job.

They only say just be yourself because none of them know how big an asshole you are.

Why don't you shut your shit-speaker!

Are you talkin or did you just fall in a porta potty? Never mind with you it doesn't matter.

Go ahead and have another drink before you leave, friends don't let friends drink and drive.

By Thor's hammer and Odin's beard you are the biggest Asgardian ass!
~~~~~~

Okay I feel better. And no this was not directed at anyone! I was just feeling stupid with no one to vent it to. Try them out on people who truly deserve them. Like family and friends. LOL

We now return you to your regular broadcast day.

Comments

  1. Ha! I definitely want to try a few of these but I probably wont.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL who are you kidding, you're meaner than I am

      Delete
  2. I'll take cleats for $1000, Alex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha IKR

      As bad as saying as this is to say in a weird way I kind of miss not being able to unload on someone like this. I mean sometimes I want to but then logic reminds me that they don't deserve it. But I guess it's a good thing when it's all said and done

      Delete
  3. Oops! shut! shut!
    He..he...public platform.
    Glad to know you don't direct anyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I was thinking about it when I wrote it. There are very few people on this planet I would be that mad at. When I was younger that wasn't always the case. I am quite the adept at making people feel 3 in tall when telling them off. In a way it's a blessing that I don't feel quite that way anymore.

      Delete
  4. LOL!But there is a psychological fact!Expressing things in this way is a kind of therapy for wounded soul...
    LOL!I also want to mad at someone in this way...
    but what can do?
    When words reach my tongue, I engulf them in to stomach....
    ok....be quiet and calm ...Ha..ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me. Which is why I wrote it. Often on my path to try and be a better person The feelings well up and then I reason them out of my throat until they fall back into my soul and eat me from the inside out. The people most deserving must be forgiven. Or at least that's what one of my inner voices tells me. I really do need to stop listening to that guy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews