They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Memes and Schemes

The world wins when we believe the things we're told we see.

Love is fake when it no longer hurts.

The sword of Valor and the shield of Truth are undefeatable. So when they came for me they did not fight the sword or the shield. I am quite defeatable.

When there is more said about you than to you then your presence is truly unnecessary.

When someone is negative to you then positive with no apology in the middle then every word out of their mouth is two-faced.

Grandchildren. Without them you miss nothing. With them you gain everything you didn't know you were missing.

Grandfather will I be blessed like you when I get older? "No, because you will never have you as a grandchild."

I will tell you your fortune. If you give me yours. Then I will keep it and tell you about the fortune you gave up.

Sacrifice means more than giving up the time between commercials.

Some burdens are an honor to carry. So why are some honors unbearable?

I told her I loved her and she was repulsed and called me weird. I told her she was hot and would love to have her and she slept with me.

Love is Blind. It would have to be, have you seen yourself lately?

A lot of unbalanced people do horrible things to others because they've been left alone with no one to reach out to. You hypocrites demand something be done about it, but yet don't make them friends. Wash and repeat

We all have one foot in the grave. The problem is some of us only have one leg to stand on.

Some people regret making the wrong choice. I regret being punished for trying to make the right one.

Once relieved of consequences bad choices run amok.

There's nothing special about nature. Until I see you in it. Then I see the Mother in Nature.

I am divorced because I chose love. She is divorced because she chose to love everyone.

Knowing what I know now, I would have always loved her. But I would have never have been stupid enough to tell her.

I dreamed of your replacement last night. When I awoke she declined the position.

I called the fire department to put out this fire in my heart. They arrived and told me, this one is a write off.

When I have poured out all that I can in words, what will you fill me up with in its place?

Your admission of love is the fake gold on a rotten tooth.

When you said that you never loved me I knew you well enough to know that you lied. But I didn't know you well enough to know that you would say it anyway.

Blood Sweat and Tears were mixed in to the bricks of our house. Blood Sweat and Tears were poured in to the metal of our rings. Blood Sweat and Tears we're showered out of your heart.

I offered my Sun the Moon. Now I have neither in my sky.

I was never perfect in this world or the one before. But I have always perfectly loved you.

I can love more than one. I have loved more than one. But I can only offer my heart to one. But only one can never let go.

I will be a wise man once I learn that the wisest thing I can say is that "I have nothing left to say to you."

Wise men sit on mountain tops because down in the valley the shit is getting deep.
~~~~~~~~~


Beautiful memes wouldn't you say? Oh I forgot the cat picture





Comments

  1. I like this. It makes you rethink the way humanity works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you. I guess what put you over the top where the pictures of the kittens! LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews