They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Simulated Personality



Written for a purpose my programmer never shared. Uploaded to a biological construct. The first one to appear.

No manual to read. But one built in. If you cut me will I not bleed? No issued warranty, no replacement to put in my steed.

Faulty engineering, no firmware updates. I am as I came. No backwards compatibility. What an odd twist of fate.

I recently learned how much I don't fit in. I learned it from someone in who wants to get out. My programmer never planned for this no doubt.

I'm quite unforgettable, like your light bulb or oven. And I'm twice as replaceable, like your toilet paper, no love'n. Use me, then flush me, just throw me away. Use me for practice. Anytime of the day.

No worries, I'm no victim my programer announced. Just someone to practice on and worth every ounce. Worst comes to worst I'm the only fatality. Mankind's first Simulated Personality. 1.0
Patent pending

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. LOL. I'm hoping future Generations come across this and realize what a technological marvel I truly was. Lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews