They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Think Thought Through



Lying awake in the late night hour. Where sleep never comes for me I thought about my life. You know, that kind of introspective thought. While thinking on it, it came to me. What I like most about myself is that I think. What I like least about myself is that I think about what I least like about myself. 

I mean, I thought that I thought it through. You know, thought it all out. But I find myself just having to think through It again. Because obviously whatever I thought before wasn't right. The situation really does make me laugh when I think about it.

I tried to think about global warming and politics. But it turns out there are things closer to home for me to think about. But it turns out the harder I think on it the more that I realized it's mostly thought out and whatever I think doesn't really matter. I never could change the way people think about me.

Just think about it, why do I have to do all the thinking? Somebody must have thought about it besides me. I mean she said she thought about it. He said he's been thinking about it his whole life. And they always say that they think first and act later. So why do all of them look so surprised at the thought of it?

I know sometimes I'm just not thinking right. I just have to get a grip on how it's working. I can't go around with half a thought. And I definitely don't want to be one of those people who never give it a second thought. I want someone to give me a plan. But everyone says I have to think up my own. Sometimes I feel like I'm lost. But I've been told if I think about it I'm really not.

I thought I had it together. I thought I was on top of the world. I thought the world was my oyster. Well think again. I have to think about where I went wrong. Then think of a way to make it right. Now that I think about it, I'll write the plan out! Just give me a moment to think this out straight..... 

You know what, second thought nevermind.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews