They like me! Oh no, they like me....

What if



What if I sat and dreamed of rainbows? The cool feel of water over a bright green moss covered rock fall. A lush green forest with canopy populated by colorful musical birds that swoop and swaine from branch to branch. A livable Ode to Joy.

No anxieties pressing on my soul. Pushing for my ever retreating time. Unnecessary the defense for lack of an attack. No race for money, for a lack of a place to spend it. With joy enough to breathe and time enough to breathe it. A piece of heaven without death to attain it.

The vista of snowcap covered mountain ranges off in the distance. A place to one day travel to. But always tomorrow and tomorrow's by the bagful. The ocean but a walk away and oh what a beautiful walk it is. A place where regret is an undiscovered word.

Beautiful articulate people always available to meet. Never always agreeing but always articulate. None perfect but perfect in their understanding of perfection. People who speak the words they live. Infinite in things to learn. Infinite chances for growth. No wrong turns.

No lonely paths, no forced solitude. Picture Perfect walks. Picture Perfect friends. Picture Perfect companions. Picture Perfect realities. What would I write about then? Why would I ever want to write what I live again?

What if?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews