They like me! Oh no, they like me....

You said it



In the beginning I remember the words that you said.

In the middle I remember the words that you said.

In the end I remember the words that you said.

After it's all said and done I can't believe the things you said. But I remember the things you did.

Such a fickle thing. Such a contrary being. Such beauty to be tied to such contradiction.

You don't know what it's like to hold you. So you don't know what it's like to have empty arms from you. You don't know what it's like to be entwined with you. So you don't know what life is like outside of you. You don't know what it's like to come home to you. So you don't know what it's like to hear the walls echo without your presence.

So much Beauty so little knowledge. You are so much more than just one person. And yet you have less awareness than even one person. You are none of the things that you think you are. And you surely can't be any of the things that you say you are.

You are beautiful, you are Woman. You are woefully unaware. And I am cursed to be the one who said it.
~~~~~~

About one woman. About all women. About no one in particular.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews