They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Odds & Ends

Do not go quiet into that good night. Rage! Rage! Against the dying of the light. 
In defiance of the status quo. But wouldn't everyone doing that just make the rage the status quo?
~~~~~~~~

People who live a lifetime of self-assuredness see every quote of reason and logic as a challenge to their existence.
~~~~~~~~~

If it was easy everyone would do it. That's why it's a trap.
~~~~~~~~

Hark what light through yonder window breaks? That son-of-a-bitch Romeo has broken another of my windows with a rock!
~~~~~~~~~

"It's always darkest before the dawn." That's like saying, "It's always a tomato before it's ketchup."
~~~~~~~~~

There was a song 99 Red Balloons. One of the lines said "I think of you and let it go." No better than any of the other balloons with strings attached.
~~~~~~~~

With this dagger I cut out my heart and separate the pieces and hide them from pain. I dare not watch another sunrise in defiance of all that I've lost. I do not curse the choice. I curse the cost. My spilling blood points the way to the River Styx. Not long now for the ferryman to come for me. Was this not a fitting end, for an unfit beginning?
A Shakespearean suicide note.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Daughter
I sit and write this note on the day of your first. Put down to paper all my wishes and dreams and worries that I have for you on this your first day of life. You will see things further than I ever did I will see to that. You will reach heights that I was not tall enough to grasp, because I will hold you up. No woman will be your better. No man will be your equal. Because you are my daughter and I have sold my soul to make it so. On this the first day of your birth the world belongs to you. And all of mankind are your subjects.

Dear Son
All girls have cooties.
~~~~~~~~~~

Stars twinkle in and out because the mechanism that feeds our Wonder is failing.
~~~~~~~~~~

I laid to rest my optimism, not yours. I was wise and gifted with the sight to behold the blow that killed mine. You are ignorant and free and cannot see 5 feet in front of you. And your optimism dances like a ballerina in a minefield. But it does dance, it does live. It is free!
"Ignorance is Bliss"
~~~~~~~~~~

With great power comes great responsibility.
No one ever told Peter about the electric bill...
~~~~~~~~

I meditated my whole life to know what to say for my last words. When the time came they slipped from my tongue.
~~~~~~~~~

Heartless Bitch & Cruel Asshole got married. they had a bunch of little bastards. When they grew up I was bound to run into them. I never thought I'd marry one.
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm awake for a reason. I'm awake for a reason! I'm awake for a reason!!!
Meanwhile in Dreamland
Hey, are we ever going to fix this guy's resting dream cloud? Ah, What's the rush he'll be all right.... 
A dream of procrastination
~~~~~~~~~

It took me so long in my life to accept her. But I finally see her as she truly is. She's beautiful. She's strong. She is like iron. As I look into her eye, I know that she can protect me. I know that she will be with me till the end. I know that she will never betray me. I know that she will give me more than I give her. I know that I will never want for another. As I rush to embrace her and give myself to her completely I know that I will have her with me till my last thou...
"Smith & Wesson .45" A love story

Comments

  1. His name is Mensch (Yiddish for person of honor and respect.....) smile

    And James, this write is incredible!!! I loved it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks for the info on the baby Yod. I'm glad you liked it so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews