They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Smorgasbord at the Fair


When narcissism rules the world. A Fair is truly a veriable smorgasbord. The only question is what do you consider a Fair? 


The euphoric sensory overload. Why limit yourself? Why deny yourself? You can have it all. You should have it all! After all society teaches, make yourself happy first. You come first. Be anything. Do anything. Wait on no one. Tolerate nothing! You're entitled to everything! What's fair? A Fair is a veritable smorgasbord!

Oh, you can find things like, people's money, people spirit, humiliation, lots of funny, funny, money. Degradation, false elation, exaggeration, lots of greedy, greedy, people.

There is no handy room for selflessness, like sacrifice liked loaded little dice. All outdated types of moralities, and fallacies, just to be a sucker. Service to, others who, love you to, just so you, can get to use them too. 

Thousands of likes in an unreal condition. They can be found, on the ground, all around. A Fair, is a veritable, smorgasbord! not only when the night is through!


No such of too much is a good thing. Consume, consume till there is no room. Before long your heart and soul tossed on the lawn. Love long far gone. Ego, ego, where he go I go.

Yes, a Fair is a veritable smorgasbord! After the good is through. Take my soul, leave me cold. Chew my will like so much rotten cotton candy. Take my hand and throw me down and kick me twice like a piece of rotten coffee taffy

More, more, and still more! Not only just when the lights go down. It can be found Humanity thrown on the ground all around Here's where a Rat can glut, glut, glut, glut!!!


Comments

  1. the thoughts you have!!! The dreams you must have!!!!
    incomprehensible!!!!! lol lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is true I have some pretty strange thoughts. But I wouldn't wish my dreams on anyone. LOL

      Delete
    2. Maybe Spielberg and Stephen King......???? lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews