They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Yoli at Konagrill



I took the quest to journey far into the West. I overcame the perils that were thrown before me. It was on the wind swept dunes of the fabled Fountains of Farah that I found the Profit.

I stood before the temple gates. And they did not acknowledge me. I paid homage in the prescribed manner with the other supplicants and still the gates did not acknowledge me. The Prophet called me in my mind and whispered of the secret underground that I should seek out. I sought the underground caverns and readied myself to the gates once again. I humbled myself and sought audience to the gates once more. It was then that the gates of the great temple acknowledged me and bid me welcome to enter!

I did it! I have found and entered the great Temple of Konagrill!! All of the hardships. All of the struggle. All of the mystery and wonder. Konagrill, the journey alone pays it's benefits in wisdom. But what will the profit tell me? What questions will I ask? What will I be asked to do in payment? Oh no, the journey does not end at the opening of the gates to the Temple. It only changes in pace.

I was still in wonder as I passed through the temple gates. So I was surprised and knocked off guard by the Prophet herself. It was she, who met me at the gate. Unassuming, modestly adorned, and unmistakably welcoming. She embraced me in a gesture of friendship and bid me welcome. So I in turn did the same. Hello Profit Yoli, it is an honor to meet you. She smiled. We were ushered into the temple by the servants of waiting.

We spoke on many things me in the Prophet Yoli. We were brought refreshments by a servant of waiting. The food was good, but the knowledge was nourishing. The Prophets spoke with an understanding optimism that while no different than some, carried more weight than all. She chose to listen and answer in her own honest manner. Hope, became a living entity as she spoke. More than a spiritual conception. Greater than mere lip service given out at a carnival. Understanding, became the status quo. More than the un-validated misconceptions of the many. More than the uncorrectable proclamations of false ministries. Promises, none were given. None were requested. But promises were never as solid as the spelling of the word.

Late into the hour. Long after the food had passed. Long after the pilgrims that had come before me had left. I found myself talking to her. With a servant of waiting present to keep the communication comfortable and unhindered. But as time passed as it always does, all good things must come to one end and change. So to did my time with the profit.

I journeyed back to my land. Now is my time to meditate on what I had learned. Had I learned? Would I make a difference? What does the Ronin undertake when there's no one to undertake it for? What purpose is there for a Ronin in this reality, who serves no purpose? Is what a Ronin does for himself valid because of himself? The Profit showed yet another path that could be followed. What a thing to be seen. A Prophet who is both pilgrim and wiseman at once.

We all seem to be on our own journeys. We all seem to change paths at will. We even change paths against our will. There are so many opportunities to go a different way. There are so many different ways to go. Even for a Ronin there is more than the light and the dark. The biggest hurdle being the gray. Which for a Ronin is a hell. But the Profit is pilgrim in her own journey. She stumbles she stands she changes direction. But she never sits. She never stops. And failure is only an opportunity to step through another lane. And obstacles are only an opportunity to step over. It is no wonder that she chooses to travel to the lands of the Fountains at Farah and sit in the Temple of Konagrill.

I am in my small way, a Profit of spirit. But I find a profit of any substance should always honor a fellow speaker of essence. When times are good there is no journey. For there is nothing to walk through. Your journey begins the moment you must move beyond the sorrow and the hardships. It's there you find your growth. Your good times are your oasis. Your respite from the strife of your journey. Find the Fountains at Farah. Prepare yourself in the underground caverns. Pilgrimage to the gates of the great Temple. Pass and be welcomed into the Temple of Konagrill. Find a Profit. Eat and be refreshed. Unburden and be nourished. Share and receive from one who is both pilgrim and Profit at once. And in the waning of the hour give thanks for a Profit named Yoli...... Namaste.....

Comments

  1. I was told, don't get a big head... it's not my head I worry for. My heart is going to explode for this is what has been sought, to be seen. And yet, I was asked against my will to go back and keep seeking for that which I already found, was that not apparent? I do not speak in metaphors. I was asked to not give up, but I know I must, for again, I found what was sought and nothing else will due now. I have no wish to play an endless mind games for I would know already that their attempts would be in vain. Was it too easy after just a second attempt and so now a price must be paid? If so, I will pay it. You must know Ronin, the Onna-bugeisha fears not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey if Text me your email. I have a song for you you have to hear!!!!

      Delete
  2. I acknowledge that although the comment says unknown due to lack of techie skills, I, Yoli own every word that was said in reply to such an ode. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Hugs all around and Namaste for everyone!

      Delete
  3. An amazing adventure!!!! Did you write this by voice or type, JR???
    smile I love the movie 47 Ronin and I love this. 🤍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it was voice typed for the most part edited with typing because even my programs don't understand me 100%. I'm really glad you liked it.

      Delete
  4. I had to revisit this.......amazing! I have no idea who you guys are talking about
    but yeah....amazing!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL is Miss unknown up there. That's her nickname. Her name is Yolanda. A very strange and optimistic woman. I'd say she moves in mysterious ways. But truth be told she just moves around in a big giant SUV. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews