They like me! Oh no, they like me....

Sometimes

Sometimes I forget how long ago it was. Sometimes I forget what I saw. Sometimes I forget how I felt.

Sometimes it was yesterday. Sometimes the images are burned into my retinas. Sometimes I can't breathe through the feelings.

Sometimes my smile can't express all my joy. Sometimes my blessings are overwhelming. Sometimes I'm the center of the universe and all the stars in heaven revolve around me.

The sum of the times that mix and makeup existence can sometimes be a drag. Only to turn around and change the equation and make a dark day seem like a minor inconvenience. A mad scientist with beakers and vials. Struggling to get the sums of the times right. With extreme chemicals burning on the laboratory table and smoke pouring out of strange places. Explaining to the world, I've got it!, I've got it!, they will all see now!!!!

Maybe I shouldn't have drank the potion myself. Maybe I should have waited and tested it on a gopher. But science works that way. Sometimes you just have to give it a shot for happiness.....

Yeah, sometimes is a bitch.
~~~~~~~

You can be right. Or you can have progress.
Keep in mind being right is a lousy companion when you want a hug at night to sometimes make it all worthwhile.

Comments

  1. Sometimes you can be perfect and sometimes it just doesn't fit. Sometimes you can be horrible but sometimes is just some times and its most times that count for everything. Perfectly imperfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And no, that wasnt a personal message towards you, just a general additive to the writing. 😚🤗😚🤗

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you need an adventure to cleans the bitter taste of the past from your soul...

    Sometimes, you just need to hear how important you are to someone...

    Sometimes, you just need to listen...

    Sometimes it matters...

    Good post James 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews