They like me! Oh no, they like me....

The day Honey Starr came home


Do you remember the day when Honey Starr came home?

She fell from the sky from her place up on high. Now I'm not one to pry but her face she can't lie. Bigger than life but no man made her his wife. Oh, she'll tell you the facts. She lived her life to the Max. Yes, she moves fast that's a fact. With feelings to match.

But do you remember the day when Honey Starr came home?

How do you miss someone you don't know? How do you hide tears too soon to show? It's like missing a wind that never did blow. It's like hitting a homer without using a bat. Like missing a chair but you never sat. Yeah, I guess if you think about it it's just like that. you feel the empty spot that she never fit. She never had a chance to go in it. But miss her you do, it doesn't make sense. Like missing the white picket and not having the fence.

But I do remember the day when Honey Starr came home.

It was Friday afternoon. A hot afternoon. I met her for lunch. Or was it Sunday for brunch? Was it on a phone? No, that can't be I was alone. I looked her in the eye. Oh no I stared at her thighs. No, no, no, none of that's right, her shorts where short and tight. Oh my, none of this is right. Maybe it was night. She sleeps in the what!!?? Oh my God I forgot.

How do you miss someone you don't know when you roam? 
Please let me remember the day when Honey Starr came home...
~~~~~

The official transfer of title.
On this day it is hereby noted the transfer of title from Quazay Quazay Girlfriend to full Girlfriend hereby enacted by the phrase utterance of: 
Introducing my Girlfriend  Honey Maxie Starr

Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Maxie is beautiful inside and out. Yes . It's a cliche BUT If you never take a chance you might never know how perfect something might turn out to be, or not depending on the alignment of the universe to the pull of the something, something... glad the chance is being taken...πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews