They like me! Oh no, they like me....

To go 360

If you need a reminder
Not a 300 too soon

I discovered last night that the spirit of love will find you. No matter how deep the pit. Just never forget to lock your doors and check your lights.

Not a 300 too soon part 2
I've gone miles and miles yet to go. A promise of rest while the journey still traveled. Down tunnel so deep, is there light, tunnel rat?

Is that the soul of love call to me at last? I touched something in the dark. I remember it touching me. I remember I love the way you loved me in a past tense. Tears called hope fall up from hopelessness. I remember.

The lights come on in the dark. The door's unlock, or are they hearts? Is this the strongest vessel before me? Is this vessel chosen? Questing, reaching out, enveloping. One vision to another. Faster and faster no handholds! I, I, I'm going to be all right. I'm going to remember this night. I'm going to remember I love the way you love me.

New virginity lost and burnt on the signal prior. Promise to the spirit of Love, kept. Is this her returned to me? I will say goodbye before I say hello. I will be remembering. Then I will start to remember anew. Dear God, I will remember I love the way you love me.

I've gone miles and miles yet to go. To be about the business of living. To walk upright into the sun. To sleep in contentment and harmony. no, not a vision. It's not a dream. Not beyond reach. I remember. I was remembered. I can have new memories. Down tunnel so deep, there is light tunnel rat!

I love the way you loved me! And no matter what I always will. Me and my spirit have been remembered.

Comments

  1. It is never easy to let go of a memory that has enveloped us so greatly that we fear it no
    longer being there. As I too am learning everyday, the beauty of life is that while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change so that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger but in wisdom, understanding and love. Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same and yet a choice must be made for one. Buy the shoes, you will need them for the miles on the new journey.😘🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews